Did you already know...
- ... that e-mails can be imported into Suite8?
- ... that you can use F7 to set a time stamp for notes?
- ... that Suite8 includes a custom notebook?
- ... that you can use "transfer books"?
- ... that reservations without room number can be displayed in the room plan?
- ... that you can work in Suite8 with daily updated prices?
- ... that you can also access free rooms in Category Availability?
Where do you see the current version of your system?
For this, go to Suite8 in the top menu, go to Help, select System Info, and then click System Info again. In MFPOS you can see the current version directly in the program in the upper blue or white bar.
Do you have questions about tips & tricks? Or would you like to update to the current Oracle Suite8 version? Just contact your account manager – we are looking forward to coordinate the possible steps with you.
- Lost & Found – Display of lost property in the card structure
- MFPOS Widescreen Display
- Hotel Mobile – Mobile availability of central hotel management functions
- Guest Anonymization
- Invoice as PDF during check-out
- Feature List – Blocks and accounts receivable management without additional licenses
- EFT Tokenization Handling – Anonymization of customer credit card numbers
- Bed Management – Assign guests certain bed types during reservation
- Charge It – Booking and payment of services by guest in the room
New features within the Suite8 modules
CRM - Suite8 Customer Management
- Integrate Outlook correspondence in Suite8
- Mailing Wizard for creating newsletters
- Manage duplicate files via intelligent duplicate console
PMS – Suite8 Hotel Management
- Price management incl. daily updated rate structure depending on the utilization
- Quota administration incl. online bookability
- Integration of POS8 in Suite8
- Paperless handling of correspondence and invoicing
CCM - Suite8 Banquet Management
- Online bookability of events
- Automatic sales accounting of complex conference packages
- Book and manage sales forecast
- Automatic of appointments and tasks